Within these pages are details of “Open Meets” that Harlow Penguins will be attending as a club.
As we receive entry files each meet will be given a webpage where you can track the status of the entries and download any necessary information.
Open Meet Entry Process
All entries to Open Meets are managed through the Clubs “Swim Club Manager” system, you will receive and e-mail inviting your swimmer to attend. The e-mail will include the following details:
- A link to the meet details on the Club website where you will find:
- A schedule of events.
- Qualifying times.
- Conditions of entry – general information about the meet.
- Information about what events to enter.
- A “Link” which when clicked will take you to an entry form that will detail the events your swimmer can choose from to enter.
- In the entry form, simply tick the box by each event you wish to enter. Please submit entry times where asked, such times should:
- be taken from the ASA Rankings database – please note Clubs do check the authenticity of times submitted!
- fall between the qualifying times for the meet.
- if you do not have a time, please e-mail your coach for advice.
- When complete, please “Make your Entry”.
After the closing date for entries, you will receive an invoice confirming your entry and the total value outstanding for payment, this will include a £1 Admin fee that is charged on all Open Meet entries.
Payment should be made by Bank Transfer on receipt of the invoices to the following account:
HPSC Gala Account
Barclays Bank – Harlow
Sort Code: 20 36 98
Account Number: 73843580
Entries can either be paid for by cheque or cash at Leisurezone, however please note such payments will be subject to a £1 transaction charge to cover the cost of Bank Charges incurred by the Club.
Please note late payment of Meet entries will not be accepted, your entry may be withheld if payment is not received.