The City of Milton Keynes Swimming Club – Autumn Meet 2019 is a Level 3 (3SE192749) SC meet, full details including schedule of events, qualifying times can be found on the entry pack detailed below.
Venue: Bletchley Leisure Centre. Princes Way, Bletchley, Milton Keynes. MK2 2HQ
Information Pack: CMKSC – Autumn Meet L3 – November 2019 – Conditions and Information
Date: 16th & 17th November 2019
Schedule of Events: CMKSC – Autumn Meet L3 – November 2019 – Programme
Meet Programme: cmksc—autumn-meet-l3—november-2019—full-programme_030870
Accepted Entries: cmksc—autumn-meet-l3—november-2019—accepted-entries_096515
- Car Parking – This is limited to around 160 spaces in the multi-storey so we would encourage swimmers & parents to car share were possible.
- Swimmers – Please can we ask that all swimmers use drawstring bags poolside and place their larger bags in lockers either poolside or by reception. There are minimal “working” coin lockers so it is recommended to bring a padlock.
- Coaches/TMs/Officials – We would like to ask for your support and cooperation for a continued venture which we are implementing at our meets. For some time it has been a concern that we use a tremendous amount of plastic cups and lately single use plastic bottles when providing refreshments to Officials and Coaches during the course of a Meet. Please can we ask that all coaches and TM’s bring with them a personally named water bottle. We will fill it up for you as often as you need with squash or water, sorry cannot offer anything stronger than that! 😃
- Warm-up – Please make sure everyone is aware of the warmup start times for each session, details can be found at: cmksc—autumn-meet-l3—november-2019—warmupschedule
- Sign-in – There is NO sign-in for swimmers at this meet, it will be the responsibility of the head coach/team manager to withdraw any swimmer not wishing to swim an event for that session.