The Romford Town SC Non- County Qualifiers Meet is a Level 3 SC meet, full details including schedule of events, qualifying times can be found on the entry pack detailed below.
Venue: Sapphire Ice & Leisure, 24 Western Road, Romford. RM1 3JT.
- Session 1 – Saturday 25th – Warm Up 12.40, Start 13:30
- Session 2 – Saturday 25th – Warm Up 16.50 , Start 17:40
- Session 3 – Sunday 26th – Warm Up 12.40 , Start 13:30
Final Meet Information: RTSC Non – County Qualifier Meet
Information Pack: 3LR200114 – RTSC Non County Qualifiers Meet
Schedule of Events: 3LR200114 – RTSC Non County Qualifiers Meet – schedule
Qualifying Times: 3LR200114 – RTSC Non County Qualifiers Meet – Qual Times
Accepted Entries: RTSC Non County Qualifier 2020 Accepted Entries
All withdrawals need to notified to Nicola – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th January 2020
- Session 1&2 – Olivia Smith – Lal
- Session 3 – Charlie Stevens
Team Manager Poolside
- Session 1&2 – Toni Howard
Age groups: 9, 10, 11,12,13,14, 15 and 16 years and over.
Events: 50m, 100m and 200m all strokes including 100m & 200m Individual Medley
Penguins Entry: This event is open to:
- all Academy A swimmers
- all Development Squad
- all Competition Squad swimmers
- Performance C squad swimmers
This competition is open to swimmers who:
- Did not qualify to attend the Essex County Championships 2020 for any event that they wish to enter for this competition e.g. swimmer achieved 50m freestyle qualifying time for Essex would be unable to enter 50m freestyle at this meet.
It is a short course meet with a full range of events, so represents a good opportunity to try events you may not normally compete in, try 200’s!
Swimmers should compete in as many events as possible, please ensure your submitted times are under the upper limit qualifying times, all entries must have a qualifying time submitted.