- Swim School annual membership £12 includes registration, first hat and lanyard
- Penguins Swim School fees are – £80.00 per 12 week term.
- All fees are payable in advance.
- The club operates a strict policy of “no fee, no swim”.
- Anybody who has not paid by the end of week 2 will lose their place – we currently have a waiting list for places.
Method of Payment
Payment should be made by Bank Transfer to the following account:
Harlow Penguins Swimming Club
Barclays Bank – Harlow
Sort Code: 20 36 98
Account Number: 43345351
- Bank Transfer is the Club’s preferred method of payment.
- If paying by Bank Transfer, please ensure your child’s name is included in the reference.
- Confirm by email to the Treasurer that payment has been made.
- Payment can be made by cheque or cash at Harlow Leisurezone on a Friday evening, such payments will be subject to a £1 transaction admin fee.
- We do not accept cash/cheque payments at Burnt Mill or Stewards Pools.
- Membership Form – the membership form must be completed as this provides us with contact details and informs us of any medical details (e.g. asthma, allergies) we need to know.
As part of our course fee, all swimmers are registered with Swim England as it is the cheapest way for the Club to buy insurance. Any swimmer whose course fee is unpaid, is not registered and therefore uninsured, and will not be allowed to swim.
- Codes of Conduct – Wavepower 2016–19 is the latest Swim England Child Safeguarding Policies and Procedures publication which has been produced to assist in safeguarding and protecting children in our sport and must be adopted by all Swim England affiliated clubs and organisations.
Within these policies are Codes of Conduct for Swimmers and Parents, which need to be read, signed and returned to the Club Desk.